Friday, December 10, 2010

PMRB: Best PAREB Board, Again!

Pasay-Makati Realtors Board (PMRB) -- under Nympha Bocaling--  claimed the Philippine Association of Realtors Boards  (PAREB) 2010 Award for Best Board last night at the Manila Hotel.   This is a  big  feat-- given that PMRB also won the same award under the term of Art Evangelista in 2009.

As soon as I reached the Centennial Ballroom,  Atty. Nelson Arquiza-- 2011 PMRB President--  handed   me a button that read:  "Back to Back!  PMRB,  Best Board 2010."  What  could   I say about that?  I pinned it right away  on my barong.

I sat beside Rene Castillo, 2011 PMRB Vice President, and he said fhat for PMRB  to get the Hall of  Fame Award, we would have to win  5 times.  He explained that PMRB already won the Best Board  award  4 times to-date.   So apparently  the challenge to get to to the Hall of Fame  is now on  Nelson and our  current board-- and yes,  on all of us PMRB  members.

Below are some of the posterity shots I took. P.S.  Maita  could not join me at Manila Hotel last night.  Our daughter Mira   needed to review for her quarterly exams at Woodrose and had not been  feeling well  practically  during the  entire exam week;  so Maita-- the good mom that she is-- though already made up and set to party, decided to stay home and attend to Mira.  To me,  that is another thing to cheer about.





No comments: