Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two Big Parties with Realtors

This week promises to be extra memorable for me.  After going to church for the  Feast of the Immaculate Conception  tomorrow,  Dec.   8,  I am  going to  2 big parties! 

Date Place with Maita: Manila Hotel (http://hechoayer.wordpress.com/)
 On Thursday, Dec.  9,  the Manila Hotel will be filled with fellow  realtors  for the oath-taking of the 2011  PAREB (Philippine Association of Realtors Boards)  new officers and Christmas Party.  Glad to know that 2010  President Manny Bocaling   and 2011  President Atty. Ariel Martinez are both from PMRB.   My date for the night (and I must say any other night) --  is of course Maita.   I already made our reservations last month and we are excited to celebrate and meet up with our colleagues  from various realtor  boards.  

On Friday, Dec 10,  I will definitely  be at the Clubhouse of Urdaneta Village in Makati for the  Pasay- Makati Realtors Board PMRB  Party.  Preparations have been frenetic-- for the past few weeks I having been seeing the email and text messages  -- from  Nelson Arquiza, Rene Castillo,  Sweetie Gardiner-Manez , Marlene Galeos, Glad Ramos, and Raymond Tiongson.  This is party going to be a Homecoming of sorts  for past  members of PMRB so a big attendance is expected. 

I will come in  red with something Michael Jackson to go with it -- as specified by Marlene. Now  that's  certainly a  different  party  twist.

No comments: