Saturday, January 15, 2011

Making it to the PRC list

I woke up this morning to find a piece of great news on my cell phone's text screen.
"Congratulations!! for d approval of ur application for registration as a professional real estate  broker by the PRC-PREBRES. I hope this news brightens ur day."
For a split second, I thought it was just a prank until I saw that it was sent that by no less than PMRB  adviser Phil Coquia.

I right away logged on  and searched for the Philippine Regulation Commission website.  And there on my screen before me was  the latest entry on PRC's website:  "January 2011 Real Estate Consultants/Appraisers/Brokers – Approved for Registration W/out Exam."

I opened the link and I found not only my name but also of Maita's on page 13. It was a great feeling to see our names on that government list.  Sure brightened up my day!

So on February 10, at 1:00 p.m., Maita and I -- together with some of our fellow real estate brokers who filed our application last November-- will be at the oath-taking event organized by  PRC  at the Fiesta  Pavilion of Manila Hotel. 

To those also  want to  see their names in the PRC list of professional real estate brokers soon, PMRB is offering a Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar starting January 19.  Call Tere at 8930585 right away.

No comments: